Products & Services
RADIATION MEASUREMENT INSTRUMENTATION
Leveraging the expertise of our team, CLEVER OPERATION offers the development of novel sensors/detectors, cutting-edge electronics and associated software in the field of radiation measurement instrumentation. We offer complete or modular solutions ranging from need analysis, conceptual designs and simulations to system operation, upgrade and training. We target the following sectors:
Research laboratories and universities
Health and medical physics
Nuclear power plants and fuel cycle facilities
Nuclear decommissioning and dismantling (D&D)
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We provide support to our partners and customers in their projects and programmes. The support spans the establishment, coordination, lean management and development phases.
FUNDING and INVESTMENTS
We offer a wide array of support resources and services to our parners and customers in order to help them capture and develop key funding opportunities, maintain and accelerate their success:
- For institutions providing funding: we support the instrument design, implementation and management including proposals review and selection.
- For institutions seeking funding: our contributions include
- the identification of appropriate opportunities
- proposal design, development, submission and follow-up
- programme follow-up, as needed, to develop subsequent funding opportunities.
- For investors: technologies state-of-the art (SOTA) and beyond SOTA analyses as well as major players landscape.