Products & Services
FUNDING / INVESTMENTS
In order to help you capture and develop your greatest opportunities, maintain and accelerate your success, CLEVER OPERATION offers an array of support resources and services (either through consulting or partnership) with strong focus on the following:
FOR INSTITUTIONS SEEKING FUNDING
- Determination of appropriate funding opportunities,
- Assessment of scientific/technological and partnershiop standing-point; Determination of the institution's position in the value chain and need for further partnership (technical, strategic, industrial...); Proposal of appropriate partnerships ;
- Proposal design, development, submission;
- Proposal/programme follow-up as needed to ensure and maximize success and develop subsequent funding opportunities.
Funding initiatives cover the following areas: Research and Development; Innovation; Knowledge and Technology Transfer; Entrepreneurship; Training and Networking in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
FOR FUNDING INSTITUTIONS
- Funding instruments design and establishment: Determination of the appropriate model and operation mechanism, legal framework, infrastructure, governance and sustainability; candidates selection criteria...
- Management: establishment and application of tools and processes for candidates selection, programmes follow-up and review, exit and outcome maximization strategies, dissemination, outreach, Knowlege and Technology Transfer.
- Expert review and selection of proposals.
FOR INVESTERS / M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions)
Technological and state-of-the art (SOTA) studies and beyond SOTA, competitive intelligence and market analysis. Please note that our M&A activity concerns only the field of Radiation Measurements Instrumentation.
SUPPORT to PROJECTS / PROGRAMS
PROJECT/PROGRAM DESIGN, COORDINATION/MANAGEMENT and DEVELOPMENT on the different aspects: technical, strategic, financial, contractual, resources...
REPORTING AND REVIEWS: technical, budgetary and managerial to the executives and donors/investors.
ROADMAPPING, PLANNING, FOLLOW-UP and ASSESSMENT tools and processes establishment and application.
ESTABLISHMENT, DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT of INTERFACES with donors and funding institutions, consultants and subcontractors, partners (strategic / industrial / scientific), customers (VOC analysis, technical and commercial offers,...ROI)... The interfaces could be internal or external, national or international.
DISSEMINATION, OUTREACH, KNOWLEDGE and TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER.
RADIATION MEASUREMENT INSTRUMENTATION
Leveraging the expertise of our team, CLEVER OPERATION offers the development of novel sensors/detectors and associated solutions (hardware/software) in the field of radiation measurement instrumentation as essential to different
- Research laboratories ;
- Health and medical physics ;
- Nuclear power plants and nuclear fuel cycle facilities ; Nuclear Decommissioning and Dismantling (D&D)
- Space missions...
- Security ;
SYSTEMS and APPLICATIONS
- High Energy Physics detectors ;
- Counting labs: Gamma spectroscopy detectors, readout electronics and data acquisition/analysis softwares ;
- Radiation protection: Rate meters and survey probes ;
- Environmental Monitoring ; Industrial production Monitoring ;
- Waste management: Radioactive waste gamma and neutron assay systems ;
- Security: Gamma/Neutron portable, transportable or fixed detection, identification, and localization instruments; X-ray imagers ;
- Medical imaging systems: PET, SPECT, CT (w/wo MRI);
- Education: Training kits.
Briefly, our know-how includes the following:
- Gamma-ray, X-ray, Neutron…Detection, Identification, Spectroscopy, Imaging, Localization and Counting.
- Photosensors: Silicon wafers, SiPM (Silicon PhotoMultipliers), CMOS-SSPM (Solid-State Silicon PhotoMultipliers), CMOS-GPD’s (Geiger Photodiodes), CMOS-APD’s (Avalanche Photodiodes), PMT (PhotoMultipliers), MAPMTs (Multi-Anode PMTs), CdZnTe (Cadmimium Zinc Telluride), CdTe, SDD (Silicon Drift Detectors), HPGe (High Purity Germanium), APD (Avalanche PhotoDiodes), HPD (Hybrid PhotoDiodes)...
- Scintillation materials: LYSO, BGO, LaBr3, LaCl3, CsI, NaI, BaF2, CLYC, Boron Loaded Plastic (BLP), neutron-sensitive gelled scintillators...
- Hybrid detectors formed of pixilated photo-sensors coupled to novel readout chips.
- Gaseous ionization detectors: GM (Geilger Muller) tubes, ionization chambers and proportional counters.
READOUT ELECTRONICS & DATA ACQUISITION (DAQ) SYSTEMS
- Analog/digital readout design, development and characterization: preamplifiers, shapers, digitizers, ASICs, FPGAs, PCBs, MCAs (Multi-Channel Analyzers) and full DAQ systems.
CONDUCT of TECHNICAL / R&D (research and development) STUDIES: need analysis, operational requirements specifications, SOTA (state-of-the-art) analysis and beyond, development of new/upgraded designs/techniques/methods, design and performance simulation & modelling, system/detector/sensor development, characterization, validation, commissioning, exploitation and upgrade.
COACHING / TRAINING provided by our experts and specialists through face-to-face and/or electronic sessions that are based on a practical pedagogical approach with case studies and demonstrations, working group workshops and webinars. Examples of the technical training themes include:
- Radiation detection techniques & technologies either conventional or innovative. Examples include: gamma-ray spectroscopy, gamma- and x-ray detection, imaging and counting...
- Applications and markets of radiation detection technologies.
- Monte Carlo simulations.
- Detector design and development for targetted applications.